Go here to sign up.
Here are the rules from thier site:
After you've signed up to participate in the current blogathon, you may want to do the following:
- Make up a blog post stating your participation in the event. Include the event button (there is HTML coding on the signup page) and a link to this blog. Perhaps put the button in your sidebar.
- Post about your participation on facebook and/or twitter. Perhaps you could use something like this:
#bloggers Join with me on Mar 9-12 to make a dent in your blogging to-do list with the Biannual Blogathon http://bit.ly/Atjuce #blogathon2
- If you signed up to do a mini challenge, start brainstorming and putting your idea together. If you need some direction on what I'm looking for, look at this past bloggiesta post (inspiration for blogathon) and check the mini challenges that other bloggers ran then.
- Start your list of what you would like to work on during the blogathon. Just a personal list to work from. Doesn't mean you will accomplish it all or that you won't do something that is not on the list. It's just a guide.
- Work out how you are going to spend as much time blogging as possible. Arrange for time off of work (if you can), set up babysitters, shop for easy to make food and snacks etc....