Friday, January 25, 2013

Biannual Blogathon Kickoff!

Biannual Blogathon Bash
 

The Biannual Blogathon Bash is a twice yearly event designed for bloggers to get much needed work done on their blog. All bloggers are welcome. The event is 72 hours, do as much blogging as you can during this time.

It's time!

Are you excited? I know I am!

Here is my list of things to do.

  • 10 hours blogging at least  
  • 6 reviews or more
  • 1 giveaway
  • Start a blog planner
  • ORGANIZE (this is going to be the most important one)

There are some great prizes so if you havent signed up yet then what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the list above. I also need to do a planner and I should have done a mini challenge or two. But was not brave enough to. Please stop by and visit me and my post at http://mommiespointofview.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-blogathon-2013-kickoff_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to go by and visit everyone from the blogathon! (And follow on twitter/pinterest/fb..i'm doing good except on the FB..that always takes me longer!) (i'm xxpollypocket on pinterest and twitter and nicholes.autumn.rain is my fb page)

    I hope you accomplished a lot. I didn't get as much done as i'd have liked, but...there is always next time! :)

    My post is here http://autumn-rain.net/featured/biannual-blogathon-bash-kick-off-post

    hope to see you around and get to interact with you/ get to know eachother better and all that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Vampire Diary kit by Sussie M Design