Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Reaper

Reaper (Soul Screamers, #3.5)





Young Adult
Dec 1st 2010
Ebook
64 Pages
Harlequin Teen
















Summary from Goodreads:

Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.
Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....

An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.


Review:
Throughout the soul screamers series I always thought that Tom was a smart-assed Reaper with a chip on his shoulder. However seeing him as a human and the love that he had for his brother made me fall in love with him.
Tom sacrifices everything to give his brother a chance at life. He is just an amazing character.

The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't think Harmony's reaction was very real. She acted as if she would rather lose her son than have him as a reaper. I think I would be thrilled to get my son back if he died.

overall I really enjoyed this back story. It helped me love Tom. I loved seeing the good side of him and it makes me look forward to seeing where this series heads to next!


4 Stars





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Vampire Diary kit by Sussie M Design